MLK Day. What a great lead in to the inauguration of Barak Obama. Long suffering progressive that I am is so thrilled to see the end of GW and his cronies.
ML King was a hero to many of us. He spoke the truth and saw what we were and also what we could be. Of course conservatives could not stand him or his message of inclusion. Well, we are "included" now and so is the White House. Maybe now we can live up to our Constitution.
Today where I live the sun is shining brightly. It is still a chilly 37 degrees but it might warm up to 40 or more. I feel for thos folk in other parts of the country where it is minusanything degrees. The snow-capped Cascade Mountains are glowing in the sunlight. The sun reflecting off the water requires one to wear sunglasses when looking to the south.
Tomorrow I will be glued to the TV watching the inauguration. WHAT A DAY!!!! I think most of the world will be watching or at least listening on radio. This change is important to the whole world. Not just the good old US of A. Friends from all over the world told how they rejoiced at the news of the election of Barak Obama. Wahoo!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's what I'm talking about! Your photos are beautifully beyond words and your words are beyond beautiful. Keep them both flowing.
ReplyDelete