Sunday, January 25, 2009

More Blowhards from the Right

I actually know people who listen to and believe what Rush Blowhard says. Personally I belive he is an unmitigated idiot. Can you believe he actually said "I hope he fails." regarding President Obama? What a bufoon Rush is. Of all the idiotic things to say. Maybe he would be fired if things get real bad. Who could afford his inflated salary? Matches his fat head.

I cannot believe the hipocracy of the Right. The lies they tell and the distortions of facts to fit their idiotic agenda.

Somebody said to me once, "Why get upset over it?" Because, they are out to make this country a third world country. Ronal Reagan and his "economic theories" have gotten us to where we are. He was once a staunch union head. A left wing democrat but was lured to the dark side by looney right wingers with grand sounding theories that have been debunked many times in history.

Enough venting for now.

It snowed again here last night. Just a dusting but it is going to be cold tonight again. In the mid 20's. I'm ready for spring!! Last week we spent it in the fog. We lived in Fog Holler for a bit. Go up the road a bit and you could be in sunshine. At our house it was fog, fog and more fog. Yesterday was beautiful though. Clear (mostly) and sunny. Today? Cloudy with tiny flakes of snow falling intermittantly. Should I put the studs back on the Mini for Meg?

2 comments:

  1. We too had a light snowfall last night. It was all melted off by noon today. Thank goodness our fog has lifted for awhile. Now come the below freezing temps. We have to go cover our ferns again and I'm sure I'll be carrying hot water to the horses to try and melt their waterers.
    Geeze, I love this blogging...I get to find out what's inside your head! (Thus it doesn't take long for me to check in on you! haha)

    ReplyDelete