Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Whooeee!! What a speech! President Obama came through with a call to the world. Did he stumble? No. Did he need notes? No. The Chief Justice should have had notes though.

A history making day with a history making speech. Did you all get that there is a new sheriff in town? But he ain't no draw first, ask questions never kind though. There will be law and no law breaking in his administration. I think GW was a bit nonplussed though. Gee, some of those remarks were directed at him.

We need to all get behind President Obama and let our representatives and senators know that we know how to vote and organize.

President Obama. Glory be! I never have to write President Bush except in the Ex-President mode. It is time to turn back the nonsense that was born under #40. Another idiot. Government was never the problem. Government is the only reason we are not brittish or german right now. But government must recognise the rights of all its citizens, not just the wealthy and the connected.

Once again...Yahoo!!! Whooeeee!!! Yes we did! Yes we can! Yes we will!

President Obama

President Obama...Sounds just perfect.

3 comments:

  1. Amen!! I'm still a grinnin' and a dancin'... what a freeing feeling right about now. I swear, if I weren't so chubby, I could fly, it feels so right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on...you aint chubby. We are all flying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK! This is now official..we are all heading for London(together). I have already reserved a box for you to stand on at Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park. Your voices need to be heard too. And it makes a good excuse for a trip. What do you two say?

    Me(g) with love

    ReplyDelete