Yes. Even the picture was taken from inside. I can see the reflection in the window. But then that is what we see looking out the window.
Living where we do is a gift greater than we ever wished for. It was not our plan to wind up here but that is another long story that no one is going to read here.
Oh yes, there is something else, this blog is the fault of my Sister-in-Law whom I have referred to as SIL in prior posts. She is great. Nuts but great. :-) I am blessed to have great in laws...all 30 something of them (and growing). I have one brother who is my best buddy. Thanks Bro. I don't think he blogs so he may never read this.
I have the best Mother-in-Law!! Period. And I can compare them so...
I have four Brothers-in-Law, Four Sisters-in-Law and more nieces and nephews than I can keep track of. And I love all of them! Thanks.
And now it seems they must all blog. Well, it seems that way.
Enough rambling for now. Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment