I wish someone would get rid of the curtains. On my PC's they get in the way of the words. Is that too demanding? Or is it too picky? Or does it matter?
Maybe 19 was the weight and not the length. A 19# fish might need to bake at 375 for 60min. But then I am not a cook. So... I do BBQ though on occassion. 60min does seem excessive doesn't it. Could aways "Google" it.
I mentioned to some friends with whom I go to Spring Training in March that I had a Blog. "Huh?" was one of the most common remarks. Itried to explain that it was my SIL's fault but they coud not understand anyway. "What do you have to say that anyone would be interested in?", was another fine comment. I told them it was for me and if anyone else wanted to read it, fine.
The lawn dried out enough to mow yesterday. I aways laugh when they mention putting away the mower for the winter. I usualy have to mow once in December and January and often twice or more in February. This winter I think I last mowed in December about the first week. But not in January at all. A record for not mowing. Soon it will be every five days or so. Warm sun and some rain aways gets the grasses growing ike crazy.
I had to pull out several Lavender plants. They got too big for the space they were in and crowded out other plants and took over other spaces. Yes I could have kept them in check by pruning more often but I got attached to the blooms and turned a blind eye to the bad boy on the block. Now I need to find something to replace them that does not spread quite as much.
The mornings have been quite nice here. I take a photo almost every morning if it anywhere near worth doing. Today not. Yesterday...... 
The mornings hav been beautiful here. When you look out one window its a rosy glow framing the mountains. Look out another and its low fog slipping along the island, blanketing the land and water with white. On another side it's still night. Just enough light to guess at the shape of trees, hear a waking bird call and see a sliver of the moon. Thanks for all the lovely photos. Thanks for the lovely home. Me(g)
ReplyDeleteThis photo belongs on the cover some publication and on the walls of galleries. WOW!! This is just one reason you needed a blog. Love ya, SIL
ReplyDelete