The sun is shining and my wife is home again. She had a wonderful time helping out at Dannette's and just loves Zoe and Kai. I'm glad we were able to have her do it. I missed her though.
The sun was out today after a faltering start. I actually sat out on the deck (out of any wind) and enjoyed the feeling of warmth. Spring can't be too far away. We both sat in the living room soaking up the sun most of the day reading or messing about with the computer.
I tried a free trial of a program to share files and stuff between laptop and desktop but one is Vista and the other XP. The Vista is 32bit and the XP is 64 bit. Not compatible. I could ultimately share documents and photos but still not the printer. I erased the program as want I was really after was a way to have emails onthe laptop printed by the printer hooked to the desktop. Not sure this can be done until I upgrade the laptop to the 64bit architecture. Oh well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment