Do you know how noisy it can get with three grown women in the house talking to another on a speaker phone? Heck at anytime actually. I did not know that grown (let's say mature) women squealed. They do.
I was privy to that this weekend. Two of my Sisters-in-Law (there are two more by the way) came up for a couple of nights to visit with my wife. We all had a good time so don't get me wrong I love them. All of them. But...squeal they do. I'll probably get in trouble for saying that but...the truth shall set you free.
I heard someone say that one twelth of 2009 has already gone by. Makes the year seem awful short when said that way. Time flies too fast anyway with out coming up with a way to shorten it.
Today is Super Bowl Sunday. Big whoop. We are probably one household in a very tiny minority that will not watch even a second of the game. I barely know the teams playing. I will know who won tomorrow morning when I open the paper. Soon enough.
February is a short month but sometimes seems long due to the series of grey drizzly days. It can also be a glorious month if we get enough sunshine but dont hold your breath. But, the Daffs are poking their heads up already and the crocus will bloom very soon. So, can spring be far away?
Tomorrow is Ground Hogs Day. Not that Puxetawny or Puxawaty or whatever Phil has any say over the weather here in the great NorthWest. Usually he is wrong as it concerns us. What do you call a sunny day after two days of rain here? Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I could squeal via a special font, I would... so just imagine it! And isn't it Passamaquatty?
ReplyDeletePassamagassa is more like it.
ReplyDelete