Woke up this morning to about an inch of snow. Bother. Checked the road (actually the driveway) and decided no need to swap tires on Ina's car. Just wet. At 5:30am it was 35.5°. At 7:30 it was 32.5°. Got all the way up to 39.7° this afternoon. The 55° of the other day was a heat wave in comparison.
Ina's school did run on a two hour delay though. A little extra sleep never hurts.
Especially when you're a working person. Unlike me.
Ina called on the way in to tell me how pretty it was with the snow in the trees and all. So I grabbed my wallet and headed into town and took a few pixs.
It's a good thing that we don't have a lot of traffic cuz I was driving and taking pictures at the same time. Oops...the cop in Jack probably raised an eyebrow.
This is my fav. It looks like I am flying low. Crest of a hill and telephoto. I went to Starbucks to get a coffee and who did I see there? Ina getting her coffee. She still had half an hour before classes. That was fun.
I give up. No matter how I try, I cannot take pictures as beautiful as yours. What kind of a camera were these taken with?
ReplyDelete... and not to worry, Jack does not read any blogs except Danette's so you are safe!
Oooooooooo! These pictures make me want to live where you live! OH! I do. Thanks for following me into town. A smooch with my coffee and stunning photos to look at as well. Nice.
ReplyDeleteMe(g)
Beautiful Uncle Woen =] The first one of the trees is my fav. I take pictures while driving too... shhh!!
ReplyDelete