According some people I know this has been a crazy winter. I suppose in some areas this is true. Ours is up to its normal tricks. Sunny and wonderful for half the day and then gloomy and pouring down hail. I don't think I have ever seen this much actual hail at one time.
There was a movie with Bonnie Hunt and Merisa Tomae (however you spell it) and Robert Downey Jr. and I cannot recall the name of the movie but the husband of Bonnie Hunt's character said, "Italy? My wife's in Italy?" Actually it was more like "Itly? My wife's in Itly?"
Well, my wife is in California. Not for the same reason Bonnie Hunt was in Itly though. So I guess the parallel does not exist but I've always liked that line and wanted to work it in sometime. Now that I have, wish I hadn't. Erase all the above? Nah.
My brother sent me an email this morning that said, "Got Snow?" and I looked outside and the sun was shining and I thought, is he nuts? But then I heard on the radio about the snow in Seattle turning to slush. Not where I live. "Course now I've got hail. Lots and lots of hail. Must be cold in the upper atmosphere.
My poor cat is confused. Not only is her mistress missing, her food bowl was moved. I washed the laundry room down with TSP in preparation for painting and moved her bowl. Again.
Now it's actually snowing. Hey! Winter is over! The Daff's are up about three inches. I was actually comtemplating mowing the lawn today. I washed the car yesterday. I wanted more sun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been searching for signs of those happy daffs popping up in our neck of the Pacific Northwest.....not yet. Nothing. Nada.
ReplyDelete