Why these lying sacks of shit are still on the air I don't know. Can people actually watch them and believe anything they say? All one has to do is go beyond their little circle of lying friends and you can determine the truth behind their lies. Oh yes, I forgot the other lying rat bastard, Sean Hannity. Oh yeah, there is also Glen "Oh my god what a putz" Beck. All lying stinking sacks of excrement. Don't get me started on Ann "Are you sure she is a woman" Coulter.
I should probably stop paying any attention to these disgusting pinheads but ya gotta speak out about the lies they spread. I find that I can find reason and a modicum of truth by reading Mother Jones and The Nation magazines. Heck I can get the truth by listening to any other station than Fox and whoever it is that carries Druggy Boy. Thank the lord for Air America. A breath of fresh air coming through all the stink.
Okay enough. Spring. The sun was out and so was I. Working in the garden is cathartic. Work out my frustrations on the weeds. Sit on the deck in the sun with a coffee and contemplate all the things that are good in this world. Like we have a President with a brain.
Spring also means baseball. And the annual BBRT (Brown Boys Road Trip) to Arizona to catch a few games. Next week at this time the BB's will be in Canyonville, Oregon and staying at the Best Western there. We will probably have dined at the 7 Feathers Casino after a long day on the road. The next morning we will drive to the Woodland, CA Best WSestern and then see my niece Danette and her family in Davis. Friday will be a long day to Blythe, CA and another Best Western.
Road Trip. A time honored institution. My brother and I have been on several. We both enjoy driving and traveling. We get along well so it works out fine. This year, as we did last year to Duluth, we will be driving my Mini Cooper S. New tires, fresh oil change and the dings in the windshield fixed (ala Novus) ensure a safe trouble free trip. One always hopes.
This evening we once again are listening to the Frog Chorus. Thousands of little frogs singing their hearts out in the pond by our house. It is so loud at times that when you step outside in the evening you can't hear yourself think. A sure sign of spring. Happy sound.
My thought is you didn't pull enough weeds! ;o)
ReplyDelete