Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mad March Weather

Looking outside one would think "Spring" but step outside and one would be freezing ones butt off!! 22° this morning! In March! In the great NW?! Strange weather. It is not unusual for it to spit a little snow but the temps are never below freezing. Not this close to the middle of March anyway.

Oh well. At least it appears to be sunny in Oregon and California. Getting packed for the Annual BBRT to Arizona. This year is a "Go south, turn left at LA kind of year. Coming home will be different depending on weather. The return route? We will play it by ear.

Time to do some last minute shopping for suntan lotion (well, more like winter dry skin lotion right now) and stuff. Might see whats in drawers first though.

Getting ready is always a bit of a bother. Sometimes I wish I could travel but just buying what I'm going to wear the next day and throw what I just wore away. Just a jacket, shoes and toiletries. Only need a very small bag. Just think of all the different styles and fashions one could go through in ones travels.

Dream on...

2 comments:

  1. You are nutz! If you'd start packing 2 weeks before you leave, you'd have it all done by now!!! See you soon - do call first to be sure everyone is healthy at this end, okay? Travel safely! sil

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is crazy weather! Yesterday it snowed most of the morning and part of the afternoon. Kids at school were hoping we would have to close, but nothing stuck. Today,coming home it was cold, cold, cold!!! But as I turned in to the driveway I was greeted by a sunny row of crocus!! You're right Warren. It needs to warm up so we can be outside and enjoy them.
    Me(g)

    ReplyDelete