Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On the road Again

Well, today at o'dark early, I took off for my brother's house in Bellevue. There we loaded his stuff into the Mini and we were off. A very nice day for driving. Sunny but cold and full of WSP's. And one of them decided to sting me. Oops. But Officer... So a ticket for 70 in a 60. I really did think it was a 70 zone. $218!!!! Ouch. And I have to respond in 15 days. I will need to call and find out about delays due to travel or something.

We had lunch (at Denny's of course) in Woodburn and gassed up (the car). We arrived in Canyonville at the Best Western about 4pm. Checked in had a drink and set up laptops. Will head over in a bit to the 7 Feathers Casino to see about dinner. There will be no gambling.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah...you already did your gambling doing 70 through a 60!!
    See you this evening.
    Sil

    ReplyDelete
  2. See anything pretty while you were driving? Are you sure you didn't slip a nickel into a slot or two? Dueling laptops. I can hear the music now.

    Me. I'm home alone. Hmmmm. Missing my other half. But don't get me wrong. Have fun...I'm not quite done with all the girly movies I want to watch. It was my namesake last night. Cute as ever.

    Have fun. The sun is shining here and we're looking forward to your next blog.

    Love, Me(g) and Bitsy

    ReplyDelete