Saturday, March 21, 2009

What to do? What to do?




Oh Bother. The weather is turning for the worst. We have arrived in Indio, CA for the night to scope out the weather and decide if we can head north or head to the coast for the trip home.
The weather is going to be bad Sat. nite and Sunday. Getting better by Monday or so but we will be out of the warmer climes by then. Pshaw. Pshaw.

The Best Western in Indio has a very large pool. That was the first thing we did on arrival. The pool is only 4 ft deep but that is okay. The next big decision is where to eat.

We have to find a new place again next year. I called the owner to ask if we could reserve the house for that same week next year. No. She said we were the last VRBO rental she was doing. She did not say why and I did not feel it was my business to ask. So, back to the VRBO web site to find a 5 bedroom house. We liked this house. Very nice pool and great location. Oh well.

I called Ina at home and no answer. Then I remembered Sandee and Jack were in Kent so I called Mom's. No answer. I called Ina's cell phone. No answer. Must be at Pat and Ray's or maybe David's. I could call them all I guess. But...

The Mini continues to drive great. I really like driving my Mini!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment